Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Reinvention

I recently read a blog that re-inspired me to perhaps take this on again.  It's been a few zillion years and events since blogging - maybe it's time to reinvent my world online.

Lets see,
Moved up the job ladder.
Had a child move back home after a practice marriage and then move back out again a few years later with the real thing.
Had a child go through excruciating mental illness and thought we'd lost him, but am tentatively of the belief that he's going to be okay.
Have a sister diagnosed with stage IV cancer, who continues to inspire me with her strength and joy of life.
Still take lots of photos.
Continue to believe that life is an exceptional, exquisite gift.

Longstanding motto:  "Nothing is static".

Perhaps I will blog again for a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home